Here’s a Photoshop technique which will help to get rid of ten or more years on a picture.
- Duplicate your picture – Ctrl J
- Add a filter to the picture – Filter – Blur – Surface blur – Settings – 20 and 200
- Hold down Alt key and click on Layer Mask.
- Make sure paintbrush is set to default colors – White and black – White as the foreground.
- Set your opacity to 20%.
- Zoom in and paintbrush with white to reduce the lines and blotches in the face.
Below is the Youtube video which shows this technique.