I’m experimenting with Macro photography and I’m using this post to collect ideas.
- Macro Focusing Rail – allows you to move the camera by small increments to get different DOF shots.
1. Ebay – $38.75 – 2 way
2. Dino Direct – $16.99 – free shipping.
- Stacking photos on top of each other to combine DOF and get a great in-focus result.
- Fill lights for a higher F stop? I have some in basement I use for video.
- Using a macro Focus rail is better than changing the focus – Video.
- Photoshop – PhotoMerge –
- Equipment I’m buying to do tests:
1. Fotodiox Macro Extension Tube Set Kit
2. Vivitar Series 1 1 2 4 10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set
3. Fotodiox 55mm Filter Thread Macro Reverse Mount
4. Focusing Rail
- Macro Photo Sites