I just took 165 pictures of a kids party and need to adjust them all for white balance and color. It would take forever to do that one by one. Here’s how to do it with Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw.
- Open the folder which has the pictures in Bridge
- Select them all
- Open them all in Camera Raw – Ctrl R.
- Click on Select All at the top so that all your changes are applied to all your photos.
- Process the pictures to your liking in Camera Raw.
- Click Select All at the Top.
- Click Save Images at the bottom. If you want to keep the originals, you can save them to a different directory.
There is a second way to do this in CS6.
- Open the folder which has the pictures in Bridge.
- Select one file which is representative of the group.
- Open it in Camera Raw – Ctrl R.
- Make your adjustments.
- Click Done.
- Right click on the image in Bridge.
- Develop Settings – Copy Settings.
- Select your other files in Bridge.
- Right Click – Develop Settings – Paste Settings or Previous Conversion(CS3)
- Now the settings are applied to all your pictures and are still adjustable.
- When you want to save all your pictures with the adjustments.
- In Bridge – Select them all.
- Right Click – Export to Hard Drive.
- Select the settings you want.