As I am moving most of my documents over to Google docs, I was having trouble moving some of the tables. I would do a copy and paste and the data seemed to move, but not the table lines. Here’s my solution.
- Open the document/table in Microsoft Word.
- At the top left of the table select the entire table by clicking on the icon at that spot.
- Change ALL the borders and grids to something like 3 pt. – (Right click on the table and choose borders.)
- Now do a copy of the entire table.
- When you paste the table now into a Google doc, it will appear correctly and the lines will show.