I recently had to scan a multi-page document into a PDF format. The result was ok, but was a bit light. It took a bit of research and looking, but I finally figured out how to darken the PDF document using Photoshop.
Here are the steps.
- Open the document with Photoshop.
- Select All pages – OK.
- Each page will open up as an individual file.
- Make your adjustment to each file as you see fit. Depending on how many pages you are talking about you could use Actions and a Keyboard combination to make it quicker.
- Do not save any of your changes.
- When you are done making all the adjustments to all the pages –
- Choose –
- File- Automate – PDF Presentation
- Click on Add Open Files
- Choose Multi-page Document
- Save – give your file a new name.
- Bad News – for some reason in CS6 the pages come out in reverse order.
- Open up the new file AGAIN in Photoshop and go through the same process
- File – Automate – PDF Presentation etc.
- It will once again reverse your pages and you will be done.