- Turn off Auto Play Videos – Go to – Settings – Video. This keeps your bandwidth down.
- Facebook Profiles – what you normally would see for your friends is for individuals. This is what you see if you want to setup an account on Facebook.com. It seems like only personal accounts show up in News Feed.
- Facebook Pages are for businesses or organizations.
- If you want to move your Profile account to a “Organization/Business page – here’s the link. Note – none of the information that is already posted will be moved! You can download your account information under Settings – down arrow.
- Pages Don’t show up in the News Feed – you have to look for them on the left side of the page under Pages.