As Google Docs don’t have a native labels function or template, you will need to use an add-on called – Avery Label Merge.
Here’s the process.
- First create a spreadsheet document with the names you want to use to describe each column.
- From Google Docs, create a new Blank Document.
- From the top toolbar choose Add-on and do a search for “Avery Label” and select the Avery Label Merge app.
- After you install it, from your blank document, choose the ” Add-on” and choose the Avery Label Merge add-on.
- From the menu choose New Merge
- Select an icon – either Labels or Name Badges – and then choose the Avery label that you have.
- Then choose the spreadsheet that you previous made.
- You will then choose which columns you want to show up on each label.
- After you choose the columns, you can select the label and change the font and it’s properties.
- Click on the Merge button and you will now have a document with all your labels filled out.
Here’s a good video of the process.