I was looking for a Chromebook video editor and found the YouTube Video Editor as a pretty good option. The video at the bottom has the basics, but here are a few tips.
- You first upload your raw video to your YouTube channel.
- Then go to this link. https://www.youtube.com/editor
- Quick Fixes – click on the video on the timeline.
- Main Menu – click outside the timeline video.
- They also have free background audio/music you can add to your videos.
- This is basically just one timeline with an ability to have background audio and also the capability to add some basic text boxes.
- There are no other layers. You can’t add video on top of video.